NO REFLECTION // LIVE-ACTION MEP ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I PICK MY EDITORS. SO DON'T BE ANGRY. + YEAH, I LUV THIS SONG SO FREAKIN' MUCH = SO I CLAIM TWO PARTS FOR MYSELF :P ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MAIN THEME: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Badass couples: villians or other strange creepy characters are preferable. Show me destructive, tainted relationships! Be creative with your pairings, there're so many great freaks to use ) + Taboo ships are totally allowed ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RULES: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ - must be a crossover ( or canon but with AU-couple ) - HETEROSEXUAL. yeaap. only HET! couples are allowed this time ) - use only live-action footages (no disney, anime & etc.) - you can't repeat characters that was already taken by somebody else. - Make your part as dark & badass as it possible, it's MM ftw! ) - Clips must have good quality. - Sorry, but only Sony Vegas, Adobe Premire or After Effects are allowed. No WMM. - Don't forget to keep a tag with your nickname in one of the corners. - Enjoy MEP and send me message with couple that you chose or leave comment to this video. I'll ...
0 comments: