This is a Beach Themed AMV/MMV I made using Anime Clips and Manga scans from Tokyo Mew Mew and Yumekui Merry,the Song I Used (Which I think is the name of the song) is called ⤠2 and Le Chi Do (ç³ç"°ã²ãã---ãã»ã¡ã»ã³ã»ãã»ãã¼ã/2) performed by 80's J-pop Artist Hikari Ishida enjoy ^^ .............................................................. Anime: Yumekui Merry and Tokyo Mew Mew Song: ⤠2 and Le Chi Do J-pop Vocal Artist: Hikari Ishida Composer/Arranger: Shiro SAGISU ....................................................................................... [Here are the English Lyrics to the Song:] " No delicate why I alone in the setting sun reflected in your eyes but ... "Yes it Tokimei" Pure is my heart My sweet Angel Fish swim out Le Le Fu et lips felt the softness of the lips A nice summer chasing you dive into the blue sea of ââthe heart every situation ... Please give me your secret dream so bright Bring me your Sweetest love affair It's fu! nny but I am fallin 'in love With your smiling face I have not anything But pure is my heart My sweet Angel Fish Caught You are of Na-I'll say but the nature of the GEMINI Hard To Say I'm Sorry sparkling summer likely know me ... I do not know s "Yes it Tokimei" Pure is my heart My sweet Angel Fish swim out Le Le Fu et lips felt the softness of the lips A nice summer had heard a low voice, close your eyes and your cold sea breeze ...
0 comments: