Requiem 3rd music video produced by Our Dream Entertainment Directed and edited by Damian Grzybacz Music mixed and mastered by Mario S. Wilson (Welcome Home Prod) Purchase On iTunes itunes.apple.com Purchase On Amazon www.amazon.com www.facebook.com Chorus: Star light, Star bright, first star I see tonight, THE STARS ABOVE ME, MY TIME IS COMING IM SHININ BRIGHTER THAN THE LIGHTS IN WINDY CITY Star light....Star bright X 3 First star I see tonight.. Verse: Dis dat city shit Were people shine brighter when the night is lit The stars aint in the sky They down here aint been discovered yet I put on for my city Like we put on for a session Im talking about Chicago Takin over is my intention Did I mention The team Wit da meanest mc's Hoe we makin da green ODE let me see All these dreams soon to be To be made into life, Dreams my money can buy, Wantin it all you can see in my eyes, Greed in my heart but to win is my right, Do what you gotta do shine for the night In this city its p! ossible, follow the light, Nigka requiem is guna make it N ima tell ya how, I stepped in da game Wit a mind full of flame So ima killa now, People herd me I woke up the streets Now im the brightest in the town, Got producers n labels online Talking bout "oh god lookit wut I found",,,,, People breakin their necks N Yall turning ur heads Like a coke body girl wita butt! Swagger so mean Got a mouth like machine I dnt think man I tell u wussup, Ima thirsty young boy Fuckd around and got toys Now I use em ...
0 comments: